- Click to access your account.
What is in Digital Editions?
Digital Editions provide the same award-winning content teachers expect from the Choices Program, now in a web-based format that gives you ongoing access to the most up-to-date editions of our materials. Each curriculum unit includes:
- Student readings and video content in an integrated web-based format
- Study guides, graphic organizers, and lesson materials available as Google Docs and Word documents
- Flexible lesson plans
Digital Editions are customizable!
- You can tailor content for your classroom.
- Students have easy access—no student login required.
- Resources are easy to integrate into Google Classroom or your LMS.
There are two kinds of licenses.
- Site licenses make all licensed resources available to all teachers at a site for one overall price. Districts can also purchase site licenses for multiple sites. Pricing is based on student enrollment.
- Individual licenses are priced for individual teachers.
- Request a quote for your classroom, school, or district.
- Request a Digital Editions demo.