Google Classroom and Digital Editions
Grab your colleagues and join us for Chatting with Choices! Chatting with Choices is an informal time for you and other educators to ask questions, explore features in our Digital Editions platform, chat about best practices, learn about new developments, and more.
Choices has developed new written instructions for embedding Google Classroom with Digital Editions curriculum materials. In this session of Chatting with Choices, we’ll share the draft instructions with educators, and suggest ways that Google Classroom can support Digital Editions.
Note: This session begins at 6 pm ET.
- Overview of our new Google Classroom instructions, with an opportunity for participants to give feedback
- Time for socializing and sharing tips with other Choices users
- Q&A with Choices staff about curriculum units, Digital Editions, and more
- If requested, a short demonstration of our Digital Editions platform
- Anyone who uses or might use Google Classroom as a learning management system
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the Choices curriculum – print or Digital Editions!
- Anyone who currently teaches with Choices curriculum
- Anyone who is new to Choices and would like assistance getting started