Why teach with Digital Editions?
Digital Editions takes the high-quality, up-to-date curriculum units educators expect from the Choices Program to a whole new level. With high-resolution, full-color images, embedded videos, and easy content customization, Digital Editions creates a dynamic, engaging student learning experience. See Digital Editions in action here!
A Digital Editions license includes:
- Free updated curriculum units as soon as new editions are released
- Embed seamlessly and securely with Google Classroom, Canvas, and other learning management systems—NO student logins required or data collected!
- Compatibility with all digital devices, including mobile
- Paperless readings and assignments
- And more!
Which Digital Editions license is right for me?
A Site License provides Digital Editions to all educators at a school, district, or organization for one price based on total student enrollment. Pricing includes a discount based on the number of units in a series and the length of the license.
Request a Site License quote and Digital Editions demonstration today!
Individual Teacher Licenses
Pricing starts at $45 for a two-year Digital Editions Individual Teacher License for one unit. Ready to order? Go to our Curriculum Catalog, select your units, and choose Digital Editions from the purchase options. (Note that Digital Editions Individual Teacher Licenses are non-transferable.)
Still deciding which format is right for you? Click here for a step-by-step guide through different Choices Program options.
Questions about Digital Editions?
To learn more about Digital Editions, you can:
- Check out our FAQs and latest updates
- Try one of our currently free units on Racial Slavery in the Americas and Japanese American Incarceration in World War II
- Explore How to Use Digital Editions
- Join us for Chatting with Choices, an opportunity to learn more about Choices and Digital Editions and to ask questions via Zoom
- Read the terms of agreement
- Email email@example.com with your questions