Why use Digital Editions?
Digital Editions is a subscription-based format that provides a secure, paperless way to deliver the same high quality, up-to-date content educators expect from the Choices Program.
- A perfect fit for remote/distance learning – works on all devices, including mobile
- Secure – no student logins, simply assign a URL
- Paperless – all study guides and graphic organizers are downloadable to Word and Google Docs
- Easy – seamless integration with any learning management system, including but not limited to Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, and Blackboard
- Always current – curriculum updates provided at no additional cost
- Extended subscription – order now for next year and receive April, May, and June for free with your subscription
Digital Editions Login
Returning users: access existing account here.
Which license is right for you?
- Site Licenses provide the Choices Program’s Digital Editions to all educators at a site for one price. Pricing is based on total student enrollment, so districts may group multiple sites together for bulk pricing.
- Individual Teacher Licenses can be purchased for an individual teacher. Pricing begins at $45 for a two-year license. Ready to order? Go to our Curriculum Catalog, select your titles or series, and then choose Digital Editions from the purchase options.
Request a Quote or Demo
Click here to request a Site License quote or access to the Digital Editions demonstration site.
Frequently Asked Questions about Digital Editions
Click here for a list of FAQs.