Would you like some help getting started with Digital Editions? Or would you like some more detailed information before considering a purchase? Sign up for a free live demonstration. Or join us for our Online Open Office Hours for a brief live demonstration of Digital Editions via Zoom and time for questions and answers.
Digital Editions Login
Returning users: Access existing account here.
Forget your password? Click here. Do not enter any information, but click on Forgot Your Password? and then enter your email address on the next page. You will receive an email and can reset your password.
Why use Digital Editions?
Digital Editions is a subscription-based format that provides a secure, paperless way to deliver the same high quality, up-to-date content educators expect from the Choices Program.
- A perfect fit for remote/distance learning – works on all devices, including mobile
- Secure – no student logins, simply assign a URL
- Paperless – all study guides and graphic organizers are downloadable to Word and Google Docs
- Easy – seamless integration with any learning management system, including but not limited to Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, and Blackboard
- Always current – curriculum updates provided at no additional cost
- Simple to set up – see instructions here
Which license is right for you?
- Site Licenses provide the Choices Program’s Digital Editions to all educators at a site for one price. Pricing is based on total student enrollment, so districts may group multiple sites together for bulk pricing.
- Individual Teacher Licenses can be purchased for an individual teacher. Pricing begins at $45 for a two-year license. Ready to order? Go to our Curriculum Catalog, select your titles or series, and then choose Digital Editions from the purchase options.
Getting Started and Frequently Asked Questions about Digital Editions
Click here for a list of FAQs, including information on how to get started with your Digital Editions account.
Request a Quote or Demo
Click here to request a Site License quote or access to the Digital Editions demonstration site.