Would you like some help getting started with Digital Editions? Or would you like some more detailed information before considering a purchase? Sign up for a free live demonstration. Or join us for one of our Online Open Office Hours for a brief live demonstration of Digital Editions via Zoom and time for questions and answers. If you’d like to explore Digital Editions on your own, our Japanese American Incarceration in World War II unit is always free and our Racial Slavery in the Americas: Resistance, Freedom, and Legacies unit is free through June 30, 2022.
Why use Digital Editions?
Digital Editions is a subscription-based format that provides a secure, paperless way to deliver the same high quality, up-to-date content educators expect from the Choices Program.
- A perfect fit for remote/distance learning – works on all devices, including mobile
- Secure – no student logins, simply assign a URL
- Paperless – all study guides and graphic organizers are downloadable to Word and Google Docs
- Easy – seamless integration with any learning management system, including but not limited to Google Classroom, Schoology, Canvas, and Blackboard
- Always current – curriculum updates provided at no additional cost
- Simple to set up – see instructions here.
Which license is right for you?
- Site Licenses provide the Choices Program’s Digital Editions to all educators at a site for one price. Pricing is based on total student enrollment, so districts may group multiple sites together for bulk pricing.
- Individual Teacher Licenses can be purchased for an individual teacher. Pricing begins at $45 for a two-year license. Ready to order? Go to our Curriculum Catalog, select your titles or series, and then choose Digital Editions from the purchase options.
Request a Quote or Demo
Click here to request a Site License quote or access to the Digital Editions demonstration site.
Frequently Asked Questions about Digital Editions
Click here for a list of FAQs, including information on how to get started with your Digital Editions account.
If you have purchased Digital Editions and would like some assistance using your subscription, please visit our Getting Started with Digital Editions page for more information. The page includes several demonstration videos that provide an overview of Digital Editions and assistance with getting started with your individual account or managing a site license.