How to Print in Digital Editions
Grab your colleagues and join us online for Chatting with Choices! Chatting with Choices is an informal time for you and other educators to ask questions, explore features in our Digital Editions platform, chat about best practices, learn about new developments, and more.
Did you know that you can print in Digital Editions? In this online session, we’ll walk you through how to access and print readings, lesson materials, and assignments—all without breaking the licensing agreement! You can also find Digital Editions instructions online (printing information on page 12). Check out the instructions and then attend Chatting with Choices for any additional questions about Digital Editions.
Chatting with Choices is not recorded. If you’re unable to attend and you’re interested in the subject matter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will receive the link for this session when you register.
- Instructions for how to print in Digital Editions
- Time for socializing and sharing tips with other Choices users
- Q&A with Choices staff about curriculum units, Digital Editions, and more
- If requested, a short demonstration of our Digital Editions platform
- Anyone who has questions about printing materials in Digital Editions
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the Choices curriculum – print or Digital Editions!
- Anyone who currently teaches with Choices curriculum materials
- Anyone who is new to Choices and would like assistance getting started