Students examine the causes and effects of global warming and delve into questions of who is most responsible for and vulnerable to the changing climate. Students also grapple with how to respond to climate change in ways that are both effective and fair.
Kick Off the Fall Semester
Grab your colleagues and join us for Chatting with Choices! Chatting with Choices is an informal time for you and other educators to ask questions, explore features in our Digital Editions platform, chat about best practices, learn about new developments, and more.
Are you ready yet for the fall semester? During this “grab bag” session, you can bring all of your questions to Choices staff and fellow educators. This school year, jump back into Digital Editions, Choices curriculum materials, Teaching with the News lessons, and more!
Note: This session begins at 5 pm ET.
- Time for socializing and sharing tips with other Choices users
- Q&A with Choices staff about curriculum units, Digital Editions, and more
- If requested, a short demonstration of our Digital Editions platform
- Anyone who wants to learn more about the Choices curriculum – print or Digital Editions!
- Anyone who currently teaches with Choices curriculum
- Anyone who is new to Choices and would like assistance getting started